Writing Reviews, Critiques & Editing
Writing doesn’t really exist until it’s read by others, so it’s best to get expert feedback before it reaches your audience.
Review & Critique
Often, we need help to make our writing better in some way – to be clearer, have greater impact, be more focused, or to improve mechanical issues. But asking for feedback from just anyone can do more harm than good, or simply waste your time.
Our expert writing reviews and critiques provide professional, productive, and concrete feedback. You get to guide the process because we’ll start by understanding your goals and intentions.
We specialize in:
- Marketing content
- Business writing (internal and external)
- Essays, blogs, letters to the editor
- Non-fiction business/trade books
We also offer editing services:
- Substantive editing for concept, scope, agenda-audience alignment, format, organization, and structure
- Editing for structure and mechanics
Fees are determined on a per-project basis, so please contact us with a description of your needs.
The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.”
— Mark Twain