1:1 Writing Coaching
Wherever you’re headed, whatever your goals, a relationship with a trusted coach will get you there faster.
- Need a kick-start to get a writing project going or keep it moving forward
- Seek steady ongoing progress in your writing
- Desire focused, relevant, high-value guidance to produce your best work
- Are tired of ups, downs, tangents, and stagnation in your writing process
- Will likely benefit from accountability to a trusted coach
- Want the insight and experience of an expert, professional writer
…then a one-on-one writing coaching session is a great investment.
How it Works
We’ll begin by understanding your goals and needs for your writing project. Depending on the stage you’re at, we may then:
- Provide early guidance for a new project, ensuring you get started right
- Read what you’ve got and schedule a coaching session
- Provide tools and resources for self-support
Sessions are $250/hour, or less if you’d like to book a series of sessions.
(If you’re a leader ready to make a significant commitment to finding and honing your leadership voice through a 6-month writing program, check out the Essential Voice program.)
I encourage all of you to seek out teachers and mentors that challenge you to think for yourself and guide you to find your own voice.”
— Renee Olstead